Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's Going on in Kari's Life

Hey lovies! Kari here(:


If you keep up with my blog ---> clicky, you'll know that I just got my wisdom teeth removed and I am not a happy camper about it, and I figured that all you non-existent readers out there would much rather spend your time doing something else than read about my puffy cheeks -__-


So yes, that's my excuse for not blogging on this blog as much. My other blog is my personal one and I can complain as much as I want.



As I've been spending my week taking pills, consuming liquids and movie watching, Megan's been off in Georgia [and she promised that she would upload a video of the zoo for me, because I was bedridden when she went to the zoo -__-]


But that's basically it for now.



Because this is what I should be doing with my summer, if I didn't have the surgery -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment