Sunday, June 10, 2012

MKSnapshot goes shopping!

Megan here, to tell you what the title already says: KAREN AND I WENT SHOPPING! (Because it's so surprising I had to put it in all caps..)

Karen & Me at the mall with our surprised faces.

I should mention we almost NEVER see each other during the course of the school year. Going to different high schools and having busy schedules sucks when it means you can't see your bestie. I mean we live fairly close to each other, but again never-freaking-ending busy schedules prevents us from doing anything together except on those rare weekends when both of us are free. Thusly, when today occured and we met up at the mall, both of us were thrilled.


I mean we are teenage girls, part of our DNA is to love shopping. Even though we both have enough clothes probably for a small army, (you know a petite, frilly, girly army) shopping is something we love to do. Doesn't really help we both have a thing for fashion.


Us riding home in our shades with bubble tea.

Clarification on the pic if you haven't seen Karen's post yet. I bought the tea, she bought the shades. Ah, the joys of mutual friendship.

We bought a couple of things, if you wanna see my tiny haul click ----->Here!

Well that's it for now lovelies (Karen, you stole my word in your post >:(  )
~ <3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment