Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mall Crawl Haul

Hello lovies! Kari here(:

The title rhymes...haha Anyways, today, Megan and I went to the mall today, so I could get some stuff before I left for New Orleans. [Count Down: 2 Days]


I didn't get too much, just a couple articles of clothing, make up and my summer reading books that I really need to get started on.


Clothing Haul:

Nothing special, just two things.

Purple/Blue Shorts from Cotton On (: $15 They didn't have a zero, so I went a size up and got a 2

Flowy shirt from Hollister. Discounted down to around $13


 Make-up/Beauty Haul:
EOS Smooth Sphere in Summer Fruit
 I've heard a lot of good things about this, and when I was at Ulta today I saw it and picked it up(: I just ran out of my last lip balm, Sally Hanson's Vita-B [which I absolutely loved] and I figured I'd try a new thing.  (:


Ulta Eyeliners in Silver and White

These were actually buy one get one free, so I figured I'd get two. I wanted an aqua colored, but they ran out :/ so I settled for silver. I wanted to try out the white [they say that white can make your eyes bigger?]. They're retractable, which is a definite plus for me, because I find sharpening a hassle.




I actually picked these up a couple weeks ago, because I needed new shampoo/conditioner. I've actually been through several bottles of Herbal Essence and Infusium, so those didn't change.  My mom gave me the moisturizer because she had several from my aunt, who likes to buy Shiseido in bulk-- I'm not sure if I like it or not, it has a scent, and I'm not too happy about it. 





Maybelline Falsies Mascara (:
I'm not the type of girl that spends a lot of money on makeup. That being said, I've always wanted to try Falsies, but every time I would pick it up, the price would deter me. I know it's only about $8, but for a [fairly] broke teenage girl that's still in the midst of job searching, that's a bit pricy. But finally, after a year and half of starring at this product, I finally reached out and bought it.







 
Covergirl Naturelux Foundation in 335
So I'm not entirely sure why the picture is sideways, but I can't and I'm too lazy to fix it. I got this a few weeks ago, on sale, which was convenient because I'm running out of mine.










So basically, that was  my day [and haul]. I would just like to say, that all the money that I used to buy clothes/products, I earned myself. Most of the money I get from Christmas/Birthday/Chinese New Year, I save for shopping and such throughout the year. I'm not the one to ask my parents, although, they try to give me money for movies/shopping, and a majority of the time, I don't take it. I think it's a pride thing.

On the plus side, I'm going to start working for my cousin [if I don't find a job elsewhere] in her clinic as a receptionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment