Friday, June 8, 2012

The "K" in M.K. Snapshots

Kari here!



I just wanted to do a little touch-up on my life in this blog.


As you've heard from Megan, school is basically over [or, I consider it over] and I'm a bit depressed about leaving my friends behind.


That said, I thought all you invisible readers out there would like to hear a little bit about me! [I'll leave Megan's introduction up to her]


I guess I could call myself a bubbly, sarcastic, and slightly over-achieving, and most describe me as "adorable", though, I'm still unsure of how I feel about that.

I'd like to think that I am a decent writer and have a somewhat relatable personality.

I literally have the attention span of a squirrel, and most my post [unless centered on a specific topic] will probably be random and sporatic.


I finally created my blog. If you want to know me better, visit: Kari's Blog


That's all for now! [Let's see how long both Megan and I can post once a day]
 <3 Kari 



No comments:

Post a Comment