Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh For The Love Of Shopping


   Hello lovies! Kari here(:


I beat Megan to it, and you'll probably hear some response to this later: Megan and I went shopping today. 

Megan and I at the mall.

What can I say? We're both teenage girls. We enjoy malls, clothes and the overall aspect of buying things to fill our overflowing closets to the brim. 


That being said, I actually loved seeing Megan again. We don't go to the same high schools, and even though we're only 20ish or so minutes away from each other neither of us really have time during the school year to visit or hang out. Thus, we were both happy about today. 



Sunglasses! Megan and I with the sunglasses that I bought her.

Megan and I with the bubble tea she bought me. [As you can see, we have a mutual friendship]


 
We each bought a few items, and got some well deserved down time before our exams.

If you're interested, you can check out a mini-haul blog on my personal blog. ---> Clicky!


That's it for today!
<3 Kari


No comments:

Post a Comment