Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well hi there~

From the desk of Megan:

Ok not really, but I think that would be nice.....yeah? No, just me? Ok...

Anyways, I'm the Megan part of mkSnapshot. (As if you couldn't tell by my introduction)

So, as Karen/Kari said, we're just two best friends with way too much time on our hands. Here is where we'll be talking about stuff revelant to our lives or ranting about some crap that went down that day. I guess we'll find out what exactly we'll post when it happens.This (once again as Kari said) is out joint blog.

Eventually, we will each link our individual blogs and give backstories on ourselves, so yeah.....

I think that's it for my little blurbity-blurb~
<3<3<3 (because 3 hearts are better than one Karen) Megan~

EDIT:: here's my bloggity-blog link --> Clickity-clack

No comments:

Post a Comment